Pawsome Training and Behaviour
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
• Anyone with symptoms MUST CANCEL appointments and self-isolate
• If you or anyone in your household has had previous symptoms or are vulnerable you MUST inform me as soon as possible.
• You must apply hand sanitizer before and when leaving the class venue
• 1:1s will be carried out outside where possible
• You must always keep a 2m distance in classes
• Please wipe down your dog with a cloth that has dog-friendly disinfectant on when entering and leaving the class
• Gloves and Masks are NOT compulsory but can be worn if comfortable doing so, I will wear gloves myself when required.
• All services provided are as stated on the website/Facebook page
• Services will not commence until a meet and greet is completed and all the suitable forms completed
• 1:1 consults, behaviour consults and training classes are normally on a weekly basis in which an invoice will be sent within 3 days
• Mileage is charged at a set £5 unless it is out the catchment area in which extra charges will occur
• If I do not hear anything from yourself regarding further services and you have not contacted with me within 30 days after previous email/session then I will not continue services further and all personal information will be destroyed/deleted.
• Group walks are within 10miles ONLY
• Dog walks can be weekly or several times a week, if several times a week an invoice will be sent the evening of the last day of the service for that week.
• 1:1 training must have completed a behaviour form (for reactivity or behavioural training), health form and signed a copy of the terms and conditions before commencing.
• 1:1 training is suggested for a minimum of 6 weeks and will continue depending on circumstances.
• All sessions are an hour long and are in the owners home, however sometimes the issue will be on walks therefore some training will occur on walks.
• It is expected that students do the homework i suggested to avoid delays
• If you inform me you will be attending but do not attend or inform me on the same day, then payment for that class will still be expected as inconvenience. Anytime before the day of the appointment is fine.
• Drops in are highly unadvised, if there is no-one booked for a class then i will not wait around. If you know for certain you can make it then please provide me with an email address and phone number for me to book you in or book yourself in.
• If the class is full then walk-ins may be turned away, due to health and safety
• For training classes all no-shows or late arrivals are expected to contact myself before the class start time.
• Classes will not hold for those late, this is to ensure the rest of the students get most of the time and their learning is not affected, separate sessions can be utilised for missed class time.
• All students are expected to behave appropriately with no abuse or violence tolerated.
• All students are required to clean up any mess and put away any items used before leaving class
• If not already paying bulk classes they are worth £15 each. Any no-shows will still be expected to pay for each class not attended.
• Payment must be made within 15 working days of receival of invoice
• 10% off service for armed forces and emergency services with proof of valid and in date identification.
• All other offers are for highlighted service only
• Offers can not be redeemed in conjunction with another offer
• If cancelling on same day services will NOT be eligible for any refund, unless in emergency circumstances (subject to decision) any other period will be eligible for a full refund for any payment
• Any unpaid invoices after the 15 working days shall be subject to additional late fees charges of 10% of total amount, of each day it is late.
• All data is kept confidential in accordance with the Data Protection Act (1998)
• No sharing or copying of information is allowed without appropriate permission unless on public sharing posts.
• No posting of negative/slandering posts, being a small business owner, this can be detrimental to my livelihood, so I appreciate all concerns to be addressed to myself personally first.
• No copying or use of logo in accordance with copyright law.
• Welfare of the dogs is top priority, if any concerns with an animal’s welfare where the Animal Welfare Act (2006) is breached then appropriate action will be taken
• It is of utmost importance that student/owner safety is minimised, any risk of dogs to safety of other dogs/people will be spoken to and offered alterative suggestions
• It is the law to ensure your dog has a collar and tag with NAME and ADDRESS on as well as microchipped in public place. Any students given prewarning and not complying with this will have services terminated
I have read and agreed to the terms and conditions stated above and I do/do not (please delete as appropriate) provide permission for photos and videos to be taken of my dog and I understand all photos/videos will be kept in accordance with the data protection act (1988)
Most important have fun and enjoy the time spent with your pooch learning on concept training, games, personality and optimism!